The Next Generation of Low Power Wireless
- Longer battery life (or longer time between recharges)
- Smaller footprint due to reduced battery size
- More frequent data transfer (less latency)
- Energy efficient data streaming
- Powering wireless devices using energy harvesting
Benefits of the SPARK Radio
The Battery Problem
A smart watch has limited battery life
- 48 hours without wireless functions
- 18 hours on a single charge based on mixed usage
- 6.5 hours for wireless audio playback
- Wirelessly tethered for all outside communication and “heavy” computing.
- More apps are coming, will use wireless more extensively.
- Battery life will be further reduced.
The SPARK radio can significantly enhance this battery life.